Thursday 17 October 2013

LPC Logo- Illustrator concepts

After the sketching process and researching other logos I came up with this series of concepts. Not all polished and professional looking but I simply wanted to quickly fill up a page with logo designs and see if any had potential for further development. 


I planned to colour this design (which I created with the pen tool) with a gradient of colour, going from warm colours too cool. Also I was aiming for a spiral like design coming from the centre of each letter. I attempted this in illustrator but it didn't work out and I realised I was complicating things too much for myself. The best logos are the simplest.


So I went back and looked at my illustrator concepts and I thought the pen head shape was quite effective and it had some potential for further development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment