Tuesday 29 October 2013

Updated logo

This is the updated logo which addresses some of the feedback. I changed the font and adjusted the spacing so it's all lined up correctly with the rest of the logo and all the squares have been adjusted. 
I have used 4 starting colours- Green, blue, red, purple. The rest of the colours come from shades of these colours. 
LPC- Myriad Pro   STATIONARY- Code Light




I also got some feedback the white pen head floated in the coloured squares so in this variation the pen head has been scaled to the outer edges of the squares. 




I wanted to see if I could create a similar logo that combines the coloured squares and the pen head into one unit and this is what I came up with. I think it works quite well and I think it could be used in conjunction with the main logo. It could be used on the livery or any signage.
If my logo was used, LPC's trademark would be the coloured squares and the pen head so combining the two would still be recognisable with LPC's customers.



No comments:

Post a Comment